Collection of Personal Information
We collect personal information such as name, email address, phone number, and other relevant details from clients who contact us or use our services. We may also collect non-personal information such as IP addresses, browser type, and pages visited when you visit our website.
Use of Personal Information
We use personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide accounting services to our clients
- To respond to enquiries and communicate with clients
- To process payments and invoices
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements
- To improve our services and website
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose personal information to third parties, including:
- Service providers who assist us in providing services to clients
- Regulators and law enforcement agencies as required by law
- Other third parties with client consent
Protection of Personal Information
We take reasonable measures to protect personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee the security of personal information transmitted over the internet.
Access and Correction of Personal Information
Clients may request access to their personal information that we hold and may request corrections to this information. We will respond to such requests as required by law.
Retention of Personal Information
We retain personal information for as long as necessary to provide our services and to comply with legal and regulatory requirements.